Tuesday 8 February 2011

Clearing This Up Once and For All

There is one question that I get asked over and over on my Formspring account is "Who do I like better: Sebastian or William?" (seriously Grellettes I counted and it is in the double figures) Today I am going to clear this question up once and for all.

And the winner is...(Can I get a drum roll?) William T Spears!

Now I shall explain why...

Sebby

I adore Sebby. He's practically perfect in every way. He's gorgeous, talented and an amazing cook BUT he is also attached; not romantically but it is difficult to be in a relationship with a demon who is in a contract with someone. Imagine having a constant third wheel...that is Ciel Phantomhive. I secretly know that things wouldn't work out between us, but a girl can dream cant she?


William


1) I see him everyday.

2) I've known him since we were younger.

3) We complete each other. He's serious and hard working and I'm happy and a bit of a slacker. Together we are the perfect person.

4) I simply love him more. (Watch him take a hissy fit over this in the comments boys and girls)

And that is the answer to that silly question. If asked it again I will simply send I link to this or copy and paste an answer from my previously answered Sebby v Will questions.

Feel free to ask me anything else~

Love you all~

Grell
xx

7 comments:

  1. I read that as 'an amazing cock'. *squints* Ohhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm you and I have talked about this we love each other the same young one *hands on hips staring down at you* are they the only reasons you pick me for? hmm i thought you'd had more

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOVE ME BACK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    What happened to "friends with benefits"?


    There are other reasons but this is the differences between you and Sebby

    ReplyDelete
  4. some times *adjusts glasses* & i'd say your more of a mistress at timese lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOMETIMES? You horrible sadistic man!


    I might just change my mind to Sebby then in that case~

    ReplyDelete
  6. *lifts eyebrow* you can if you want however you would not get to spend as many days with me as you should to *smirks wickedly*

    ReplyDelete
  7. *pouts* good point but if you love me ask me out properly and make an honest woman of me instead of your "special friend"

    ReplyDelete