Monday 28 February 2011

Work, Work, Work!

I have been too busy with work to keep my fabulous Grellettes updated! I would apologise but I am getting fed up apologising for not posting regularly. Its not my fault! Blame the dead people for dying and hogging all my free time.

So besides dealing with the dreary dead I have been spending my time watching MUSICALS! Sadly my fellow shinigami do not appreciate musical theatre as much as I do. Over the last few days my Moulin Rouge DVD has vanished and someone cut the plug off my CD player. So far I have three people on my suspect list: William, Ronald and Eric. Alan would never do those things to me; also he likes to join me in the occasional sing-a-long. It is those horrible boys who are to blame for my torment! But the jokes on them, because I've been watching CSI while William has been doing his paperwork. I will track down the DVD stealing, wire cutting culprit. They must be stopped before they get the rest of my DvD collection!

Well I must be off to finger print my DVD boxes

Love you all~ Buh Bye Now

Grell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment