Wednesday 16 February 2011

How to Throw a Grellesque Party


Ingredients:

People (Stating the obvious just a little today)

Cocktails (Fruity girly pretty ones, preferably red or pink to match the theme)

Lingerie/Bedroom Attire (It's not as awkward as it sounds when Everyone else is wearing similar things)

Music (Sexy, Romantic or Suggestive preferably)

Heart Shaped Food, Balloons etc


As I may have mentioned in one of my previous blogs I threw a bit of a Valentine's party for my fellow shinigamis. It went pretty well and after a couple of my special cocktails I even managed to get Undertaker into one of my specially chosen outfits. He made a fabulous french maid. I honestly didn't think he would have the legs to pull it off but he really is full of surprises. Ronald is still claiming that I broke one of his ribs when I laced him into one of my corsets and William took the "bedroom attire" theme literally and wore his pajamas. Sadly Alan felt sick and Eric had to take him home early so they missed all the fun; like the love heart throwing competition.

Sorry for the lack of blogs lately they have got a little backlogged with the party, Valentines Day, work etc. I'll give you all the full scoop on my Valentines with William tomorrow I promise!

Love you all~

Grell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment