Wednesday 2 February 2011

A Good Relationship is Like a Good Handbag

I'm writing this before Ronald comes back because he will distract me like he did last time with the post-its.

I was thinking and I realised that I have given William a bit of a hard time on my blog and made him sound like a bit of a bully. A few people have Tweeted to me about the abuse I receive from my sexy supervisor. I just want to clear something up...I like it. Yes Will disciplines me when I do something stupid but he really isn't that bad. He apologises if he hits me too hard or makes me cry and even buys me pressies when he has been exceptionally horrible. William is a secret softy and can be really attentive and sweet when no one else is around. He is my Valentine this year so STOP GIVING HIM A HARD TIME! And no more sending him nasty messages!

Now that that is all cleared up...

Will did take me out for dinner after work today. I told you he would, and it has nothing to do with we bothering him about it all day today.

And like I predicted everyone has tried on Eric's new glasses. They're OK, nearly the exact same as his old ones though just a slightly different shape. I might steal them again later when I'm bored.

Reasons Why a Good Relationship is Like Your Favourite Handbag

1) It happily takes anything, no matter how awkward it is.

2) Other bags may look good but they will never live up to your favourite.

3) You will repair it over and over again until it cant possibly take any more and then it will be near impossible to find another bag like it.

Well...that made sense in my head.

I think I should end this before I start thinking of more girly wisdom.

Love you all~

Grell
xx

Why am I listening to Liberty Party on repeat?!?!

4 comments:

  1. *adjusts glasses blushing* indeed dinner was enjoyable and so was your company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes really you fool i won't repeat myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE it when you say that you like me <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete