Saturday 5 February 2011

Greetings From the House of Organisation


I fell asleep with damp hair earlier and now it's gone all curly and Will keeps comparing me to a lion. I have no straighteners since I'm at his place and I'm stuck looking like this for three days! Also I think I left my make up bag at home so I have only the new foundation I bought to keep me company! I look like a train wreck!

That is pretty much all I have to blog about today other than Ronald might be getting new glasses (yeah I really don't know what is up with us and the opticians this month) and we will be receiving a visit from Undertaker next week.

By the way the decorating job William did on his bedroom looks wonderful I just have to get used to my side of the bed being in a different position in the room. It's weird and I miss my lamp. I am going to have to find a way to re-Grell-ize his room.

Any suggestions?

Love you all

Grell
xx


P.S Thank you to @LilliumKnight on Twitter for drawing me the fabulous i-DeathScythe picture

1 comment:

  1. i belive you will be even more beutiful without your makeup dear.
    Sebastian

    ReplyDelete