Wednesday 9 February 2011

"I Defeated Zombies But I Can't Defeat a Can?!"



Three more days until we meet Undertaker for our Valentine's theme office party! I still have to pick out my outfit and since it's a Valentines party I'm extra involved in the organisation of everything. Also I rather like talking to Undertaker, until he gets too drunk then he gets a little too...friendly for my liking.

Ronald at the moment is searching the office for spare change for alcohol for the party. He doesn't get paid until next week and is currently trying to break into the change tin that Alan left in his office. So I'm currently sitting watching Ronald attack it with a screwdriver, so far he has only managed to cut a small hole in it and is threatening to throw it down the marble staircase of the Shinigami Library. I wonder if Alan will notice the hole in the bottom of it tomorrow. How long will it be before Ron realises that he could just throw the tin into his lawnmower?

Ah I'm privileged to watch such genius at work~ (sarcasm)

Also the idiot has been claiming to be a zombie today. He's not infected just stupid.
He doesn't know that William only stuck him on that zombie infested boat because he has nothing for them to eat.

Love you all~

Grell
xx

Oh and before anyone says anything the only reason I am picking on Ronald is because he is bothering me while I blog again. Its not my fault that a tin can defeated him.

No comments:

Post a Comment