Friday 4 February 2011

A Quickie Before Bed~



I thought I would write one of these before I turned in for the night. Sorry for being so late again. I am really sleepy so this will probably be short as my Sebby plushies and cosy pajamas a tempting me right now.

A Quick Summary of My Day~

I woke up late for work and managed to get ready in 10 minutes, a personal record since it usually takes me 15 minutes to do my make up. I then did my usual rounds of London in the FREEZING cold, judging souls and watching boring cinematic records. (Does no one lead interesting lives any more?) I then returned to the Shinigami Dispatch Society's offices and had to listen to Ronald talk about catching souls in balls while Eric stole my glasses and Alan was off sick again. Will had locked himself in his office catching up on back logged paper work and I haven't seen him all day.

That was pretty much my entire day.

So tomorrow is the start of another weekend at William's! I am dragging him shoe shopping tomorrow morning and for once it isn't for me. He likes when I dress him up, apparently I've good taste in clothes. He is also redecorating at the moment and I cant wait to see his shiney new bedroom~. I offered to lend a hand but he doesn't trust me around tools. I do feel really manly playing with a drill though, it must bring out my butch side.

Drills: They turn anyone seme~

Off to my pretty pillow covered bed. Night~

Love you all

Grell
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love ur blogs....it's not like I'm obsessed with u or anything *nervously laughs and covers up the pictures of u all over my room*

    ReplyDelete