Friday 3 June 2011

Awake

I'm writing this blog to keep me awake, actually it is more to procrastinate, because I am supposed to be getting dressed for work but instead I am sitting on my bed writing this. Yeah I am pretty lazy when Will works all night and I don't have him to kick me out of bed, several times, every morning.

I am so TIRED! I didn't sleep last night because Ronald bought me a rather large bottle energy drink. Sadly the stuff wore off around 7am, leaving it too early for me to get up and too late for me to even consider going to bed.

...I'm supposed to be in work in an hour...my favourite shirt is just washed but its all the way downstairs and I cant be bothered getting up to get it. Maybe I should paint my nails instead, but then I wouldn't have anything to do at work.

I wonder if I can convince William to buy me breakfast...

Or maybe I should stop writing down every thought in my head on my blog and go get dressed for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment