Monday 6 June 2011

Confused!

Hopefully this wont turn into another blog where I jot things down off the top of my head like last time.

I've been reading a lot of magazines lately (As if I would actually be doing work over the weekend) and I came across some rather interesting statistics about dating a co-worker. According to my Cosmo magazine only 16% of office relationships have a happy ending. That's not a lot and it got me confused.

(Oh Will's going to read this when he gets on his computer and smack me around the head again but I am going to vent none the less)

So does being involved with someone for decades count as somewhat being married? You know, if we live together, work together and kind of share custody of Ronald, that could mean we have our perfect happy ending already. ...I'm confused!

Oo look at me being all serious for a change but I think I'm right...I don't know, maybe we will be stuck together forever instead of crashing and burning like 84% of most couples.

In other, less depressing news...

I am still trying to work out what to get Ronnie for his birthday. I have discussed a few plans with a few people in a few undisclosed locations but that's all so far.
...He reads this so I cant say anything so Ssh, its all top secret.

Oh and by the way, Sebby really needs to work less if all he can reply to me is "K" every time I send him one of my wonderfully written text messages. Also I still keep getting cut off! Stupid phone.

2 comments:

  1. It's one in six! And marriage isnt always HAPPY...You live together and have loved eachother for AGES, so I'd class that as happy.
    PS: I nominated you for the irresistibly sweet blog award.
    http://deathbooksandtea.blogspot.com/2011/06/irresistibly-sweet-blog-award.html
    Read and pass on?
    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh I'd peg you guys for a successful (if not mildly dysfunctional) couple any day~

    You guys obviously care about each other after being together for so long (^^)

    On the other hand, I wonder what Ronald thinks about having you as parents? XD

    ReplyDelete