Wednesday 1 June 2011

Work is Murder

I wasn't going to write one of these tonight as I had a lot of work to do but I'm trying to get back into the daily habit of writing my beautiful blog after my rather long period of constant work, which, if my death list is right, ends tomorrow.

From tomorrow onwards I will have no more awkward or long running jobs to complete, at least for a few weeks. So I'm celebrating tomorrow by throwing my usual figure watching caution to the wind and buying myself a large chocolate sundae. After all I deserve it. Its only fair that a lady treats herself after completing such a busy schedule.

I'm not the only one who is currently being worked to DEATH. I have hardly had a decent conversation with another reaper in ages. True I did say yesterday that things were back to normal but to be honest, besides William, my conversations with other work colleagues have been rather short lived. I have no idea where Alan is, everyone else I have seen at least once in the last 24hours but I have no clue where he has ran off too.

Ronald was kind enough to take time out of his busy schedule to remind me that his birthday is coming up shortly. Its not for another two weeks but he's already planning his party and reminding everyone to buy him presents already. Maybe I'll get him some plastic surgery for his birthday, that way I can get myself a more handsome partner to work with.

3 comments:

  1. Grell, I want you to know that I love,love reading your blog!!! You tell hilarious stories (esp. Sebby's number) and you give good advice as well (high heels 101 and how to get your man) I'm gonna dye my hair red like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grell its me again im glad i found your blog my freind is going to the cosplay day out as you and it is so cool im doing my room over with ur theme and i no wat u mean about working to hard so take it easy
    luv, ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete