Wednesday 15 June 2011

I am NOT a Teacher!

I ended up saving this half way through so it is technically the entries for two days, not just one. I should really stop getting so easily distracted.

Tuesday the 14th of June

The next time someone asks me to babysit interns will someone remind me that "babysit" really means "teach"?

Due to a little staffing problem I ended up teaching Junior reapers for nine hours today. It was ghastly! I am not cut out for teaching! Luckily it was a practical class so at least I was working in my own special little speciality~ Also I was sneakily reading from the textbook that was on my lap under the desk.

Also I don't answer to either to "sir", "teacher" or "miss". Yes a few interns got a little confused by little old me and kept referring to me as miss. Not that I'm complaining~

Wednesday the 15th of June

I spent the entire day working with my darling William! My handsome, stoic man...who likes to ruin my dieting composure by buying me fish and chips when we're working.

We ran into a rather strange old person today. While waiting around for our intended target of the day a little old lady came up to us and said that people with red hair and red clothes are a bad omen and then she ran off. She left me and Will sitting looking at each other rather confused. I'm unlucky? I haven't heard that one before.
...Though I would think seeing a grim reaper would be more of an ominous omen than a person with red hair, if I were to think about it.

I've had a rather relaxing day today, even with the strange, demented old ladies. I dragged Will home at 6, as usual and then spent most of the evening napping with my favourite 6'0 foot tall, bespectacled, sexy pillow. William is just so comfortable! They should mass produce William T Spears' so I will have a constant supply of cuddly pillows to curl up next too when the original is busy.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I know what you mean about teaching! I have veeery little patience so I cannot tolerate teaching things to people. (Not to mention I have the strange habit of going into giggling fits when I'm frustrated).

    Oh lucky lucky darling you~ getting to have such a yummy man to yourself. Oh but as much as mass producing Will's awesome would sound, you don't want to have other people walking around with him ;)

    Btw this is nekocandii

    ReplyDelete