Friday 24 June 2011

Working to DEATH


Wow its been nearly a week since I wrote something, Oops~

Actually I'm writing this to say that we will be away for the next three days on a rather long assignment. I would tell you all where we would be but you know I'm not allowed to give out spoilers. Well...maybe if you're lucky I will find sometime to blog during my newest mission, if I'm not knee deep in blood, gore and hopefully no undead because the smell of zombies takes weeks to wash out of your hair.

We're leaving tomorrow so tonight so at the moment we are spending the night in the Dispatch overnight room. Sadly me and Will have to share separate rooms tonight so I'm going to be frightfully lonely tonight, though at the moment I am stuck with Ronald and William debating dogs. I don't know why, I'm writing this rather than listening to what they are talking about.

I'm sleepy and I've spent most of the day helping William fix his death scythe, as he broke a part of it off when he smacked me on the head this morning.

Great now the boys have whipped out their death lists and are now talking about work. ...I'm too tired for such a dull, work orientated conversation.

By the way if you flick the bottom corner of Ronald's death log there is a flick book animation about a stick man on fire. ...William just noticed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment