Saturday 11 June 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONALD!


Well it makes sense that if I'm blogging all year round that I share our birthday celebrations with you all as well. Though I admit it isn't Ronald's birthday until tomorrow (The 11th) but its 3am here so it is technically tomorrow and I don't want to write a blog tomorrow night after several glasses of whatever overly, alcoholic beverage Ronnie has asked people buy him for his birthday party. Sadly I've already read his list of preplanned drinking games and dreading it. Everyone picks on me when we play those games.


So HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONALD!
(And try not to take your saying "Party til you DIE" literally, or as a challenge)

I spent today present shopping with William, sadly I cant tell you what I bought because I certain blond birthday boy has been lurking on my blog for clues to his presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment