Friday 17 June 2011

Sweet William~


I'm writing this wearing a feather boa, simply because it goes oh so well with my pajamas.

I've had yet another wonderful work day with my handsome man. He has been in such an attentive mood lately he has been driving me insane with lovestruck butterflies! He even dragged me shopping with him after work today. You see grocery shopping is usually something that Will prefers to do on his own, he writes a list, buys what he needs and doesn't always appreciate me throwing pretty things into our trolley so he leaves me at home. Apparently I am a distraction.

Today, on the other hand, was a completely different experience. He INVITED me to come with him and didn't write a list. Instead he went and bought me all my favourite food. So now the kitchen is filled with chocolate, ice cream and fruit, mainly strawberries and cherries. (And before anyone asks, yes I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. I practiced)

I'm starting to wonder if I have forgotten an anniversary or something because he is being so pleasant. EVEN IN PUBLIC!

I'm sorry if I've been writing quite a bit about my love life lately its just been so blissful! Maybe I'm dreaming! If that is the case I hope it is a coma that I can stay in forever. Love hath made thee a tame snake, my William! My sweet William who's flowers bloom with thy LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. I've found a flower named sweet William on a book of flowers last month~ XD It is red and pretty~ <3 fits him perfectly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Don't read your Blogs first, I scroll down to the Tags to see if my name's there. Then i'll read it if my name is there. If not, I'll leave a stupid comment like here explaining. <3

    -Knox xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's not like William. With this behavior, it makes you think, "Did I miss something here?" btw, I love those foods too-enjoy them, Grell!!

    ReplyDelete