Monday 20 June 2011

*Insert Interesting Title Here*

I'm too tired to think of anything interesting to tell you. I was supposed to be spending the day cleaning out my office but that really didn't happen, instead I spent my time watching Ronald play video games on his computer. Ah William's Sundays off, no one does any work and we all sneak out two hours early. So I'll answer any questions people have posted in the comments to give myself something to write about.

Can I arrange it so I am the one who reaps you when you die? (Asked by AxelsChick)
No I cant and when you do die I doubt the identity of your grim reaper would be the last thing on your mind. Its just a matter of luck if you get your self a ravishing red head~

Hm...Now that was uneventful, that seems to be the only answerable comment question. Ah well~ At least I answered probably my third most popular question.

Top Three Questions:

1) Who do you like better Will or Sebby?

2) *Insert question about my sexuality here*

3) Can you reap me when I die?


Oh! Now that I think about it I do have stuff to write about! Silly me~

Firstly Will is back to his usual semi-abusive, yet secretly infatuated with me, self. At least I enjoyed the attention while it lasted. Though I was starting to miss his little love punches. Ah! So BLISSFUL! He can assault me when~ever~he~wants~ from any angle he wants!

Another thing is that Ronald got a home tattoo kit as one of his birthday gifts and I now have DEATH tattooed in henna on the underside of my forearm. Its lasted a few days now. Maybe I'll get something on my other arm to balance the whole thing out. Oh the things you can hide under your work uniform without anyone noticing. Well I wont get into that much trouble, Will has already seen it and as long as I look "professional" and keep it covered at work he wont punish me. Hm...Short sleeved shirts suddenly sound oh so tempting...

No comments:

Post a Comment