Wednesday 18 May 2011

Interns = Minions/Personal Slaves


I'm writing a blog during the day for a change. I thought I would get a head start since I have a ton of work to do today. Since my death list has been so empty Will has decided to bombard me with other work to do. Well at least I haven't had to opportunity to kill anyone...yet.

I keep getting messages asking how everyone is (Leave it to my Grellettes to remind me that I haven't posted in a while.) so here is a quick update on everyone.

My arm is better and I don't need a wrist support any more. But I am still getting the interns to fetch coffee for me because that is all this years trainees are good for. (Will would give me a lecture if I tried using one as a doorstop)

Will will be off working in the field for the next two days but he's still in charge and keeps popping back to make sure everything is still in order. Work started three hours ago and so far I've seen him six times. Someone needs a holiday.

At this very moment Ronald is running around like a chicken with his head chopped off because he has misplaced his tie and has a soul to collect in half an hour.

I haven't seen Eric this morning. So I have no idea what to say there.

And Alan is the only one out doing his job and isn't late, stressed out, missing or procrastinating by writing a blog in his office. Well at least there is one of us working.

So I should go do something, I have a rather long "to-do" list today paperwork wise. Yeah expect possibly another random blog or thousands of facebook updates of my procrastination with Will not being here to yell at me.

Well I'm off to get my lunch...or maybe I'll get an intern to fetch it for me...or maybe Ronald. Aw well I'll just see who is in ear shot. I wonder if I could train them to come when I click my fingers...

5 comments:

  1. I cant wait you to be promoted!

    You being on William's place... damn the office would be so much fun!! still makes me feel pity for the interns XD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *stares at sexy picture*

    *thinks to self: "I will not think dirty thoughts about my coworkers"*

    *repeats several times to self*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time training the interns
    luv always
    ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that the picture on this page is of rufus from pandora hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. grell you so lazy.your realy going to tain them to that i want to see (^w^)

    ReplyDelete