Tuesday 10 May 2011

My Pajamas Could Eat Me


I got the day off work today due to my arm. I really wish William had told me that sooner instead of having be get dressed in my suit with all those buttons just to go into dispatch and be told to go home again. Though sadly I was in just long enough for Ronald and Eric to make crude jokes about my injured wrist.

As a treat/punishment William bought me new pajamas to wear since I'm ill...they are the most unsexy things on the planet, men's and two sizes too big! On the up side they are red and I look rather adorable in my giant flannel pajamas. Also I think I could squeeze myself into One of the legs instead of wearing the full trousers.
Will thought since I kept stealing his he should buy me my own. A nice thought but they are HUGE. I might just wear the top half as a nightdress.

Will has been surprisingly helpful today. So far he has redressed my arm and helped me get changed into my new pajamas (Something which I was more than happy to let~him~do~) but he did make me carry three shopping bags when we were out, a tray full of plates and my scythe. Not all that the same time of course.

He's hoping I'll be better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yay 4 u grell get better soon luv always
    ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete