Friday 27 May 2011

Overtime Blues


I bet you all thought I had vanished. Let's just say I haven't had a very good week. At the moment I am being worked to DEATH☆. I have spent the last few days buried under a mountain of paperwork with only tormenting interns to serve as my entertainment. Even my appearance is starting to suffer! My gorgeous hair has been tied back and I haven't had time to do my nails. To make matters worse Ronald said I looked very manly today. I want to die! Well OK I want to take a nap, do my hair and make up and then die so I will leave a beautiful corpse, but that's not the point. I cant take this any more! I want all of this work to end so I can go back to being lazy and avoiding overtime. If this goes on much longer I am going to start working with a bag over my head.

Also everyone else has been just as busy. Well Will has been any way. So I don't even have my live-in-lover to make me feel better, which is making very, very FRUSTRATED!

Well that was just a quick update and I now I am going to get some beauty sleep before I go back to doing yet more work.

1 comment:

  1. i feel sorry for u grell its so cute when ur mad
    luv u always
    ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete