Saturday 14 May 2011

My darling little blog was broken yesterday. It was such a shame since I had such a good time dragging Undertaker shoe shopping with me. I even made a little pit stop at a spa for a treatment or two.

Here's a tip for my girlies, if you ever have the opportunity to have a fish pedicure, get one. They make your skin feel wonderful...just don't wear heels afterwards. I learnt that the hard way.

Undertaker was surprisingly well behaved, except for his usual wandering hands and once more trying to convince me to get my precious skin tattooed. He was smelling my hair at one point, it was a bit strange.

Today on the other hand has been less eventful. Ronald is on a mission somewhere (I should really pay attention when people tell me things) and William has been a little more stressed with work than usual. Everyone has been busy, busy, busy, except little old me who has a slightly emptier death list than normal. I'm bored, I want to see pretty blood and gore but there is none for me to play with. If I don't get a good death soon I'll MAKE some of delightful deaths of my own.

4 comments:

  1. Now now, Grell. Try very hard to be a good girl and don't make any unnecessary deaths!

    Oh and I want you to reap me when I die~ can you arrange that? :D

    -AxelsChick aka Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's blogger broke yesterday...And I will take your advice and get a fish pedicure some day...I've seen them before but never really thought about one...maybe next time I go to camden... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh! I bet Undertaker would apreciate the corpses you manage to make XDD I've heard he quite enjoyed the corpses of those prostitutes hahahaha

    No no! behave, you evil redhead! If youre too bored you can always go and have fun with Undertaker XD I bet he wont mind... and William doesnt have to know ;D! IM JUST SAYING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grell even though ur bored try a new hobbi besides reaping maybe itll help some and give william a break. Ur my favorite reaper no offense will
    luv,ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete