Tuesday 31 May 2011

"Soul meets soul on lovers' lips"

I felt like starting my blog with a quote today since I am in a much better mood. Life is getting somewhat back to normal. I'm back to being lazy, Will has started bringing his work home so I see him more and Eric and Ronald have been fighting over the hot chocolate in the office kitchen. I wouldn't mind their little chocolate war but they keep trying to rope me into it, which is silly as I don't drink instant hot chocolate.

Right now Will is trying to shift me and my pretty red laptop off the bottom of the bed so he can sleep, but I'm not moving! ...Just thought you should all know, also I know how annoyed he gets when I write about him.

Today has been pretty lazy. I did some over time, which mainly involved doing paper work and bickering with Will over Chinese food.
Will needs to realize that the more he nags the less chance he has of making me go to bed.

....Never mind he just took his shirt off, I'm gone.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Grell i know wat u mean about 2 much hot chocolate it makes me sick to even think about it.O wow send me a pic of will jk haha luv ya
    ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...
    I never would've thought William would've done that. He's endangering himself you know. I wonder what you did to him that night... Ha ha ha! Jk I think you just fainted from seeing him shirtless.

    ...I don't know. Maybe one of you would tell me, mostly you Grell since I bet William wouldn't give me the time of day. Even if he was in a good mood. Though I'm not sure you would either Grell... I don't know. But anyways that's all I wanted to say.

    Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your realy cool grell i read your high heels one i have a pair of heels just never wrone them cuz the last time i wroe them i fell on my butt.

    sakurahuko

    ReplyDelete