Wednesday 4 May 2011

The Queen of Overtime




Thanks to my last blog William has rewarded me with a substantial amount of over time and a rather nasty job to complete next weekend. He's also confiscated my mobile phone since it is a "constant distraction from work". As you can probably guess, he's back to normal. Everyone can relax and Ronald can stop writing his will from under his desk.

I'll write more about Will later because he's my delightfully cold knight in shining armour this evening~!

So a quick summary of my day (which was much longer than desired thanks to Will and his love of giving out overtime)

I woke up on time but I still managed to be late for work because I couldn't find one of my shoes and spent the morning hunting for it. I got a lecture from William about being late and had my phone taken off me for probably the hundredth time since I bought the thing. I picked up my death list, which was horrible because Will has arranged it so I had to deal with deaths he knew I would hate. (Mainly annoying whiny women and one death involving eyes, which was so unnervingly disgusting of a death I couldn't help but shudder watching it. It was gross.) After all that I then popped to the glasses department to replace the chain of my glasses as it was getting a little worse for wear and then I went home, collapsed on my sofa until William made me something to eat; extra rare steak with potato. (I want a second helping, its been on my mind since I cleared my plate earlier)

Now for the reason why William is wonderful and my knight in shining armour!

Eric told me before I finished my overtime today that William punished someone in our department for saying horrible things about me. Apparently this shinigami called me a rather unpleasant name (Lets just say its another word for prostitute along with several other nasty names, I'm a lady I don't swear...often) and not only that, they said it to Will's face. This lead to this shinigami receiving a mountain of overtime and possibly being transferred departments due to "misconduct". Of course once I found this out I had to reward~ William for his gentlemanly behaviour...several times~

Ah! William you are my prince charming! My knight in shining white armour! My stone faced guardian angel! My hero~!

3 comments:

  1. Wiliam ~ You are so sweeetttt <3
    I wish I could find someone like you too ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh william so sweet ocasionally luv u both
    ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! Grell ur so lucky to have
    dear sweet will! so stoic!
    the dinner will made you sounds
    delicious i wish he could cook for me too!
    ~luvv u both!

    ReplyDelete