Saturday 7 May 2011

The Will and I Q/A Session (Part 4)

We're back to our usual schedule so that means we get to finish answering all the questions everyone sent us.

What is your favorite book? And why?
Grell: Right now? American Psycho. Its deliciously morbid and scandalous.

William: At the moment The Once Future King by T. H White. Large books keep me occupied, even though someone drew hearts inside my copy.

If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be and why?
Grell: An actress! No one in particular, just a fabulously dressed lady for a day.

William: Why would I want to be anyone else?

Do you guys have pastimes or hobbies that you do either alone or together?

Grell: I have plenty of hobbies I do alone, sewing, shopping, doll collecting and beautifying myself.
I cook with William, but that is because he thinks I need "supervision".

William: I don't have that many hobbies I do alone usually reading and listening to classical music. I try to play chess but my companion has the attention span of a squirrel, forgets the rules and is both a sore looser and a sore winner.

If you starred in a Shakespeare play, which would it be and who would you play?
Grell: Besides playing Juliet? I would want to play Lady Macbeth or Titania, the Queen of the Fairies.

William: The character Macduff from the play Macbeth. Mainly because Macbeth was an idiot.

Why did you pick those particular glasses? And William did you know that yours wouldn't stay up?
Grell: The colour and the shape of the frames was oh so flattering, how could I not pick them~?

William: They suited me, do I need another reason? And no I did not know that they would slide down so often.

Your opinions on the royal wedding:
Grell: That is a silly human matter. I LOVED her dress though.

William: No Comment.

As always send us more questions~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks 4 the info
    luv always
    ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a question. in VIVID detail, describe your student lives together!!!
    love,
    Grell Michealis

    ReplyDelete