Thursday 12 May 2011

A Little Better

I planed to write a blog yesterday but I was in a bit of a bad mood and my wrist was sore so I didn't get around to it. (Thank you to everyone who tried to cheer little moody me up. I love you all to DEATH)

Well as of this afternoon I no longer need a cast for my arm. Yippee! ...Sadly I still have to wear a silly wrist support thing, that didn't come in any other colour but white. It looks ghastly. Well at least I still have something to use to get sympathy off people.

Tomorrow I will be spending the day with Undertaker! I haven't seen him in ages and I am dragging him shopping with me because I need the company and his conversations are always so entertaining. We always seem to have the misfortune of attracting trouble when we're out together. He has got me banned from a costume shop in London and another time we were both questioned by police for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Last time we were out I came incredibly close to getting a tattoo. Maybe Will's right...I shouldn't hang out with Undie unsupervised.

Well I am going to crawl into my lovely comfortable bed a little earlier than usual since I was up all last night catching up on back dated paperwork. I can be a good girl when I want too~ sadly being naughty and not doing any work is much more entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. Hav fun and dont get caught have a nice beauty sleep luv always
    ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete