Saturday 28 May 2011

Left to My Own Devices

Remember how I wanted time off? Well I take it back, I'm bored now. Will sent me home early because of all my whining and now I have nothing to do. Of course I spent the afternoon doing my hair and getting back to looking like my usual sultry self, but after all that I got bored. I'm blaming this on Will and the amount of work he still has to do. I want to have some fun but he's always busy.

Well at least I have my new hobby to keep me occupied. Sebby texting. I just happened to get my hands on darling Sebastian's mobile phone number. You would think someone as perfect as Sebby would have a better phone, every time I call him I get cut off and he never seems to get any of my messages. Maybe the brat should give him a raise and then he will be able to buy a phone that actually answers my calls.

While I was having a bit of a sing-a-long earlier (because I have nothing better to do when Will isn't home but to turn up some music and have a bit of a nice loud sing) I was thinking about how strange it would be to live in a musical. Oh if only life were that dramatic. I got a little confused though, would Life be just one big giant musical? Or would there be millions of musicals with everyone starring in the musical of their own individual lives?

But either way, if life was a fantastic, Westend production of course yours truly would steal the show~

1 comment:

  1. Grell maybe sebby is annoyed by you thats probably why he cuts u off but maybe if u try doing stuff that he wants to do maybe he'll like u better oh have u tried art when ur bored its really fun luv u
    ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete