Monday 2 May 2011

Cheer Up William (A message to William T Spears)

Will is going to hate me for posting this blog but I dont care I need a rant and I have no where else to put it. This also explains my lack of blogs lately as I have been too annoyed to write anything.

Ok so the short version of the story: William had an argument with Undertaker. Since then my beloved supervisor has been in an absolutely foul mood. This has made the entire department nervous because everyone is worried about upsetting him further. (Me included)

I am writing this blog to say cheer up William T Spears. I love you to bits and I wish you would just slap me around and make both of us feel better. You're my best friend, my lover, my superior and partner (In and out of work) and I hate seeing you so miserable. I want to be able to talk to you without being yelled at. Its weird seeing you so upset over something that wasn't my fault and I cant fix it. At least take it out on me the way you usually do. I'm starting to miss your little love punches~

That shall be it for my sappy, public blog (Yeah Will I posted this is public where everyone can see it) hopefully everything will be back to normal soon and I can go back to posting my usual happy, daily blogs.

Love you loads~

Grell

5 comments:

  1. I have seen Mr Knox blog and this too so it seems even personal comes to blog as well what fun you must have... I must remember to double both your work loads if you are haveout things to do. As for taking my anger out on you NO as we both know you enjoy my punches in such a creepy manner. As for my mood it has not been made any better reading blogs about it! my personal business is not for anyone to know about let me make that clear as for myself being in a better mood you think this helps? your hair dye finally hit what brains you had left. *pushs hair back* You had no right post this none as for myself being or taking things personal am I that much of a heartless bastard that my own friends can not talk or even look at me :( back to hell I go the only place i have to call home hmm what a sad fact for your next blog if you so wish ¬¬
    I do believe my foul mood as just been made into a burning fire my close friends and "loved" ones seem to be foolish in thinking that talking in blogs and sending notes when all you should do is be a friend and take me out of this misery of a life. I'm the cold heartless one as i'm told no emotions or feelings then *bares my chest* stake me down with your scythe then Mr Sutcliff as without my loved ones my empty shell ofa life has lost the will to keep going....wait! Actually never mind just after reading that myself I will not and shall not be used or thought of as a foul heartless man with nothing but a bad mood to follow me around ENOUGH!!!
    *turns and walks away*
    I am strong enough to realise that this is a empty waste of time to become the shadow of the group no not again i can't NEVER again will i be something to be used and thrown away when my job or usefulness is over.
    *vanishes in darkness*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. William~! if you want, I can get your glasses fixed so they won't fall off!*punches William in the nose* just kidding~! love yah, William~!

      Delete
  2. william u should be grateful to hav grell to cheer u up every day please cheer up luv always
    ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. WILLIAM! CONTROL YOURSELF DANMIT! NOW GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND PUNCH GRELL IN THE FACE TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER!

    ...I didn't say that! You can't prove anything! I KNOW NOTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww!! Will you should be grateful!
    Grell has gone to alot of effort to
    cheer you up!! ......although i do feel bad
    for Will...but really, William,that is no excuse to
    ignore your charming wonderful lover, Grell!
    ....luv u heaps Grell and Will~san i hope this whole thing
    goes away soon and Will you can spend his days teaching dear Grell~sempai to cook! teehee!
    Luv your blogs, Grell!!

    ReplyDelete