Monday 9 May 2011

Ouch!


This might be a little shorter than usual because I'm typing with one hand, which is surprisingly difficult. I got into a spot of bother yesterday at work, fell off a roof and twisted my left arm. I have either torn something or sprained something, I wasn't really listening because my doctor in the infirmary was really cute. Its all bandaged up and it hurts! Will has been too busy for me to tell him about it. (Well someone is in for a shock when he comes home in 2 hours)

Well its not as bad as when I fell off a roof last winter because of the ice and bruised my butt. At least I can sit down...

My arm will heal up quickly but until then I better get some Get Well Soon cards from my fellow shinigami at work...and some chocolates..maybe a few bunches of flowers...and any other gifts they may think of. I am a damsel in distress after all.

To make matters worse its 7:30am I haven't slept because I'm hungry and cooking with one arm is hard and I've hurt the side I sleep on. I'm going to look ghastly at work later.

6 comments:

  1. awwww D:

    Get well Grell-san!!! I promise I'll draw a whole M-rated doujinshi on your bandages when you get better! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would send you chocolate or something else, but I wouldnt know where to send it to...at least you can play the sympathy card now and can get other people to do stuff for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so sorry u are hurt again grellie *sends chocolates, roses red of course,and anything else* Get Well Soon luv always
    ReaperGirl08 aka Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor you, grell! hope you get well soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then William will have 2 kiss it better~ <3 and if he won't i will. *Kisses cast* ^.^
    Love

    Penny~Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *gives you a Sebastian body pillow* i'm SO sorry for you, grell! from one shinigami to another, don't use your arm at all so it'll heal faster.

    ReplyDelete