Thursday 28 July 2011

100th POST!!!!


I'm writing this without any Internet at the moment. I mentioned that I was reading Sebby's blog and then William disconnected my Internet. What a horrible, cold, jealous man he is! Luckily I can write this while waiting for him to reconnect it again.

But tonight is special because....IT IS MY 100TH BLOG POST!
..true it would have came around much sooner if I wasn't always so busy or lazy. Well at least I am not as bad as Ronald. And some people in dispatch thought I would get bored of writing this after a week. Nope I'm still here and still "inflicting my opinions on the Internet" as William once described it.

Oh and thanks to everyone who answered William's question about love the other day. He's now doing what you told him and researching the thing. I don't know why is he so confused but he just cant seem to understand the concept or the point of romantic love. Hopefully Google will give him a hand. ...And maybe teach him not to write in other people's blogs while they are sleeping!

Well I think that shall be everything for this evening because this little reaper needs to go catch some beauty sleep. There is nothing worse than going to work with bags under your eyes.

3 comments:

  1. Lol!! "He just can't seem to grasp the concept of romantic love!!" btw, congrats on your 100th post, Grell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Miss Grell,

    Congratulations! If only I have your address, this little fan would have sent you a congraturary-red-velvet-cupcake. But excuse me, I am a fan, not a stalker.

    I hate to tell you that this humble fan hasn't been following your blog until just recently, but I'm sure there are lots of other fans and lurkers for that matters, that have been loyal to you and your blog for the past year.

    I envy them.

    But anyways, fans are never to be selfish and never to be rude to each other, so fellow fans: I congratulate you.

    So, please keep on blogging and reaping in red and one by one we shall await for our turn on your list one day.

    PS: I'm sure google will help. ;p

    Yours truly,
    That Fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! CONGRATS :D it was fun and lovely to read all your Writings <3 <3 <3

    I love your blog soo BAD <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete