Sunday 24 July 2011

No Work!


As some of you may know I had the day off today! Actually I have the entire weekend off. So does Will but a day off to him usually involves catching up at work at home and not wearing a tie.

To be honest I don't even think I have put shoes on today. It has been far too warm and I've been busy lounging around in my jeans and red shirt. And, even though I have taken two naps today, I am exhausted and writing this before I crawl into bed next to my favourite pillow, aka Will~

So for those of you would wanted me to document what I did on my day off today, I doubt you would want to hear about my multiple naps and me and Will's argument about making tea properly, I have nothing of interest to report to you.

By the way I am in the desperate need of a new hairdresser as my fringe ("bangs" to you Americans) are starting to annoy my eyes. My last hairdresser had a little "accident" after she cut my hair too short a few months ago. So off on another salon hunt for me, hopefully I wont have to bring my scythe with me as insurance.

Well I am going to cut this short as Will is dragging me off to bed...he's in a grumpy mood so I think he actually wants me to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. at first i didnt understand ur pic then i LOL'ed!! im always looking forward to reading your next blog!!

    Lieutenant Ki

    ReplyDelete