Monday 11 July 2011

We're Moving?!


As of tomorrow afternoon Will and I are moving location for a few days. After a little incident with a death scythe and one of the radiators in our living room, parts of our house are now flooded. It will be fixed in three days but until then we've had to find temporary accommodation.

We tried Eric and Alan's place but they don't have the space and Ronald stopped answering my calls once I mentioned William living with him. Apparently I'm the only one who can tolerate living with "our boss". So after all our contacts were either "busy" or hiding we have been forced to live with Undertaker for three days.

He was kind enough to offer us a place as he has plenty of beds, according to him. Though last time I was there I didn't even see a bedroom. Maybe there is more rooms in the back or something? As long as I don't come back smelling of old people and DEATH I think I should be fine.

Another thing, I spent a good portion of the night lurking on the blackbutler.net forums. I must say I am extremely flattered by the words of my fanclub, even though they have in depth conversations about what hand I write with and what is my favourite food. So auntie Grell approves of all your wonderful discussions~ mainly because they are about me, how could I not love them?

Oh and to the WillxMe fanclub about your wet clothes conversation...we've done that...several times. I could tell you stories that would make you nosebleed to DEATH

2 comments:

  1. yesss...'
    WE WANT STORIES! WE WANT STORIES! WE WANT STORIES!
    We don't mind nosebleeding so..pretty please with cherry on top? (*w*)

    Sincerely,
    a Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. *LOLs and claps* woohoo!! have a good time with Undertaker! remember he is an informant of Ciel which means Sebastian will come with Ciel when he visits for information!!!

    ReplyDelete