Saturday 9 July 2011

Lady DEATH


Another morning blog! I'm writing this before my shower so I will try to type quickly so I will get this written with enough time to wash my hair, which takes a WHILE.

So I am off work today! And if you are wondering why I am blogging at 8am on my day off Will wanted me to get up early to go grocery shopping. Apparently Will doesn't do lazy mornings laying in bed, even when we are both off work. I'm in a bit of a dressing up mood so I am making a bit of effort appearance wise today. Even though I haven't decided which dress I want to wear yet. I've narrowed it down between my red summer dress or my floral summer dress. I haven't even started thinking about shoes yet.

I'm writing this with wet nails, hopefully the keys of my keyboard wont ruin them.

So since I have nothing better to write about I am going to list the contents of my handbag. Yes I carry one when I'm not at work, because I am a lady after all. Also I am cleaning it out at the moment, hence the random blog topic.

  • My mobile phone: It has a little chainsaw phone charm I made myself and has a photo of me and Will as its background. It what I use to update my facebook/twitter when I'm working.
  • Several lip glosses and lip balms: I have no idea why I have so many but my strawberry one is my favourite. It makes my kisses taste so sweet~
  • My big black and red sunglasses or my heart shaped sunglasses: Handy for hiding away when I don't have any make up on, and lets not forget when it is too sunny as well.
  • Nail file and nail polish: In case I need to fix my nails when I'm out.
  • My i-pod: Red with red ear phones. I also covered it in glittery heart stickers.
  • My DEATH list: Well what else would you find in a reapers handbag?
  • My red feather topped pen: Its so CUTE! and Fluffy~
  • My Make up bag.
  • My purse: with my fake human drivers license, cafe loyalty cards and a picture of Will in it.
  • A small tub of solid perfume.
I think that's everything, unless you count the collection of receipts I always have littering the bottom of my bag.
I don't know why I wrote that list, ah well, at least you all know what is in my pretty red bag.

3 comments:

  1. I love the phone w the chainsaw charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. ._. I never understood the concept of solid perfume...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, solid perfum is a mystery for me too!

    ReplyDelete