Friday 8 July 2011

I Need a New Body Clock


My body clock is broken from doing work at night again. Lucky for me I live with my supervisor who is always nice and pleasant enough to remind me when to go to work on time.(Sarcasm)

I must say though it was a little amusing yesterday morning to watch him leap out of bed when his alarm didn't go off. It turned out the battery in his alarm died, making him wake up with only five minutes to get to work. I didn't have to go anywhere, until he started screaming at me to help him find his keys. He's so touchy when he's late, but unlike him once I was done fumbling around for his keys in my pajamas I got to go back to bed, listen to a shower of rain outside and drift off back to sleep to only be awoken by the smell of Will making me apology bacon for yelling at when he popped home on his lunch break.

Will rarely cooks with me in the kitchen. He says I'm distracting, complains that I nibble on ingredients and says that he has problems concentrating with my arms wrapped around his neck or waist. Usually he shoves a newspaper or magazine at me and tells me to go sit on the kitchen counter and not bother him until he's finished.

Other than my morning and kitchen routines I've spent the last two days, when not at work, working my way through the yaoi dvds I ordered, as well as my company of Love Actually. A movie which I've discovered makes my cry at certain scenes. I don't usually cry at movies so it was strange and Will then became more interested in watching me than what was on the screen because he thought I had finally lost my marbles.
Does anyone else cry during certain movies? Or am I just being "overly emotional" as Will likes to call it.

4 comments:

  1. heey Grell,

    I also cry at certain movies but there aren't a lot of those. I'm easy to cry when it's a good written book and something sads happens....
    So no, I don't think that you're being overly emotional.

    -XXX-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would cry at some emotional movies , at those time, I always need something to hug or at least my knees QAQ Lucky for you to have your Prince Charming watching together with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried at Marley and Me because I saw my mom crying. It's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always find watching sad anime scenes make me cry a lot... you sort of get to know the characters and its quite horrible when they die, or go through something else equally depressing.
    ~pandora

    ReplyDelete