Tuesday 12 July 2011

Day One At Undertaker's


I hate living here!!! It's cold, its creepy and I'm expected to sleep in a coffin tonight! I know I've slept in one before but they don't have blankets and I don't get to cuddle Will in my sleep! I might crawl into his coffin later when everyone is asleep. Another thing about this place is that I have to try not to think about what the beaker I have been using for my tea has been used for previously.

But even with all those flaws the company has been good. I have two handsome men to keep me company. Undertaker's little baking hobby is going to destroy my figure within a matter of days. I'm not used to this much food! This big meals are going to destroy me and I am pretty sure that my poor little tummy is on strike, at least until tomorrow. I don't even eat junk food unless it is low fat pizza or a romantic food related moment.

It is possible to be romantic with fast food by the way. Romantic story time! During winter and autumn time when me and Will would work the same night shift together we would get cold, wet, hungry and bicker a lot. By the time it came around to having a break we would be in no mood to talk to each other. But there is a quaint little pizza place in London where we would go buy a take away pizza to share and sit on the roof next to a nearby street lamp and eat it. It would be so heartwarmingly warm it would be like being hugged on the inside when eaten on a very cold night. By the time we had finished we would be toasty warm from the heat of the pizza and snuggled up in our jackets. Our moods would improve and what ever stupid thing we would have been arguing over would have been forgotten. Then with a few perfect kisses we would return to work, warmed up and back to being infatuated with each other.

Sorry if I went on a bit of a tangent there, all these requests for nosebleed inducing stories from me and Will has had me walking down memory lane all day while trying to think of naughty stories to share. If I decide to indulge you all or not, after all I am a lady I shouldn't kiss and tell~

2 comments:

  1. Hey, look on the bright side! At least you get lots of food and shelter, and Sebby may drop by sooner or later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nonsense, your stories are wonderfull and cute!
    ~pandora

    ReplyDelete