Tuesday 19 July 2011

Me + Will Day


As my regular readers would know I have been deliberating over how to deal with requests for more things about me and my wonderful William. True we did do Q/A 's together a while ago but apparently that's not enough for my adoring public. So I thought I would write a blog a week detailing things about me and Will.

So~Enjoy~ I will only give you three this week to get me started.

1) There is a tree in a park in London that has both our initials carved into it with the year "05" carved beneath it. I carved it with Will's scythe quite a long time ago. Sadly we almost got caught. Lucky for Will he had managed to remain clothed, I on the other hand had to try flee AND do up my clothes at the same time. I dont know what is more awkward, picking bark out of my hair or trying to wash moss stains out of a white shirt.

2) Ah the meaningful conversations you can have in the shower together~ Also convincing your, always logical, boyfriend that it helps save water always ruins his "I don't need you in the shower" argument.

3) William is defenseless without his glasses, but he is even more defenseless when blind folded and tied to my head board, though he does squirm and yell at me a lot when I do that.

Ah Will is going to give me such a lecture for writing this about him, aw well, he might as well get used to it.


I'm going to start writing the names of commenters at the bottom of my blogs since I don't get the chance to really reply to everyone, and yes I do read them all~
So thanks to~: Kirea, HappyWise, Lieutenant Ki, Sebby~ and a Fan? for their recent comments.

6 comments:

  1. Fleeing and doing up clothes really does seem awkward...you got away anyway! Like the blog layout too...that picture at the top is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your welcome!! I'm sorry, could you explain number 2 above? i didnt understand it

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh P.S. i was wondering if u could do a fashion blog? how we can look lik urs truly?, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Grell,

    thank you very much for accepting my plea. or should I say "our"? since I believe I am not the only one.. ;)

    an exemplary start as expected! n0.03 especially made my imagination run wild (and I'm loving it. lol) you should do it more often. I'm sure somewhere in his heart he knows he's loving it.

    I shall look forward to much more of it~

    Best ☆ Regards,
    A Fan

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol :P I'm checking tonight!! There better be a post :D Haha here's my DA: http://potatopiecake.deviantart.com/
    You can post any art you like XD I gotta put up some more, but i know there isn't very much, and it's not very good but oh well >.<


    ~Kirea

    ReplyDelete