Friday 15 July 2011

Boiling to DEATH


I know I have been dreadfully lazy with my blog updates as of late, but I got distracted by handsome men and moving back home. Yes I have returned from Undertaker's. Our house is no longer flooded and I have a new found love of my bed after two nights spent in a coffin. Sadly no matter how much I hoped and prayed Sebastian didn't show up. Other than that disappointment I actually had a good time.

By the way the only reason I am writing this blog, other than talking to my adoring audience~, is that I am too WARM. I cant sleep and no matter how much clothing I remove I am still boiling to DEATH. People in other countries are going to find this funny but when it gets to 15*C here in the UK people start melting. Well its true in my case any way.

Speaking of heat~ I am still giving thought to your requests to share stories about me and Will with you all. I might need your help / opinions. Firstly I have a little problem with the rating of my blog, if I share too much detail I will have to put a rating on it which might spoil the fun for younger Grellettes. Also I have centuries worth of memories, I have no idea what exactly to share. I've been wrecking my pretty red brain trying to work out what would satisfy my audience. I even asked Will who wasn't keen on me sharing things about him, as usual.

Ah well I am sure I will think of something blog worthy.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I know you will think of stories to share!! Can't wait to read your next blog!!

    Love, Lieutenant Ki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow :D I would love to stay in UK in Summer XD. Tropical Contries like Indonesia always have 24-36*C in middle of summer QAQ

    I miss you, Dear *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello~ I just love you blog even though I'm new :3
    Hope it cools down for you! It's been very hot here too T.T I have made lots of art for you Grell :P Even though I'm a girl I've been rather obsessed with you lately :D

    ~Love, Kirea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh? Grell, you have a blog too? Oh great... What has this world come to.. Where Shinigami's have blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we do begin to melt.
    ~pandora

    ReplyDelete