Tuesday 26 July 2011

A Question From William T Spears

Dear Grell's Audience

I am afraid my idiotic companion has fallen asleep while logged into his laptop again. I will wake him up for work once I'm finished eating my breakfast. As you all know I do not see the point in this silly thing but I think I shall ask you something none the less as I was having a debate with Grell about this earlier.

What is your definition of love?

I am probably going to get a dozen over emotional responses similar to the one Grell gave me. I am only asking to solve this moronic debate once and for all.

Sincerely


William T Spears

3 comments:

  1. A positive feeling towards someone else or yourself that makes you interested in them in a positive way. <--My answer. I gave the same one to my RS teacher when we spent eight weeks studying love. Not sure if you count this as emotional...but hey. Thats my way of settling your "moronic" debate. You should specify what type of love ie...

    Erotic love-feelings of passion and sexual desire towards someone
    Platonic love-feeling concerned for them as you would friends
    Romantic love-a sweet kind of love somewhere inbetween erotic and platonic love.
    Stoge love-a general interest in them. The type you are normally expressing when you say something like "I love music! I love tea!"

    Hope you're both ok!
    Nina xxx

    (removed earlier post cos I typed the wrong thing in the wrong place and I added another meaning)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good, exciting or bad feeling that Soul Reapers and humans get. It can be your gf, bf, or just a mutual feeling about something. It can be a fluttery feeling making you want to see the thing or person again-it's what you look forward to each day. The kind of love I have now is platonic, exotic, stoge, and my favorite, romantic.

    I'm a romantic! And if you break up, remember this, "With each broken heart, you're one step closer to finding your true love." This is one of my favorite quotes. I don't know who said it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mr.Spears,

    google it.

    Sincerely,
    The Fan

    ReplyDelete