Friday 29 July 2011

Late Again!

I thought I would multitask and while a blog while trying to eat my breakfast, drink my coffee and find my trousers. ...Its best if you don't know where my trousers went, that was Will's fault, at least I know that they are somewhere in the house.

By the way it takes decades of practice before you can work out your timing perfectly so the kettle, the toaster and the microwave all go off at the same time. I was rather proud of that this morning. Ha! And Will thinks I cant cook! True without him I would be living off beans on toast and coffee but that's not the point, I made something and didn't burn, break or destroy anything.

Found my trousers! They where in the hall!

Well I am in a bit of a hurry this morning because I have a rather important dispatcher meeting this morning at 11. I would blog a little more but I have to run. I promise to write more when I get into my office and trying to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment