Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Will and I Q/A Session (Part 3)

We have nothing better to do on our break so we thought we would answer more questions before we get back to work (Or Will nags me to go back to work, one of the two)


What Pokemon could describe each other?
Grell: A Vulpix! Because he's adorable and warms me up from head to toe!

William: I had to ask Ronald to answer this question, according to him Grell would either be a Krookodile or a Scizor. I have no idea why.

To William: Why did you cut the Grell flowers?
To Grell: What did you think about William cutting the Grell flowers?
William: A shinigami should never pose as something so ordinary as a flower.

Grell: Will deflowered me ages ago...Wait that wasn't the question, was it?

What do you think about having kids?

Grell: Yes! I think about it all the time! I have their names picked out already! Alas I'm a male and cant have babies. Adopting on the other hand...

William: No! God no.

What is the most favorite present you ever received from each other?
Grell: A rose! It was the first thing Will ever gave me, I plucked all the petals off it and preserved them in a box under my bed. That's one old rose...

William: Grell buys be hundreds of presents, ranging from first edition books to my blackberry. I cant pick just one.

Do either of you keep a dream diary?
Grell: No, I've never really thought about it.

William: Don't you think I have enough paperwork to do?

We'll be back with more answers in a few days time. As always send us more questions~

1 comment:

  1. To William : What this "T.", in your name, means ? Is it mean Thomas ?
    To Grell : Do you have any idea about this ?

    ReplyDelete