Thursday 14 April 2011

21st Century Nonsense (A forced blog by William T Spears)

I have been "requested" to come back to this stupid thing and write another article for Grell Sutcliff because he cant think of anything to write today. Personally I don't see why I should do anything to keep you humans entertained but since he wont shut up about it I will write this to stop his incessant whining. He's lucky I have been in a good mood lately or I would not have even considered doing this.

According to Grell he wrote a blog a month ago listing his favourite 21st century devices and he wants me to do the same.

1. My blackberry.
2. My i-pad: It saves me from having to carry around large amounts of paper work while out in the field.
3. My computer.
4. Email.
5. The television.
6. Earplugs: A necessity when living with Grell.

I hope that will be enough to keep my idiotic companion happy for the time being.

A few finishing points:

Ronald Knox, Grell read me your blog and I shall be having a word with you about those missing office supplies.

I wish for an apology from who ever it was convinced Grell to mess up my hair this evening. I know it was one of his so called "Grellettes" or whatever silly name his readers go by.

Before anyone asks I will NOT start a blog of my own. I have much better things to do than entertain mortals and procrastinate. IF I have something to say I will instruct Grell to document it or post it on his blog myself.

That will be all

William T Spears

3 comments:

  1. Silly William! Mortals are not the only ones who read these blogs. I find these posts quite entertaining.

    --Amamizu--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry William! (from me and Nekocandii)
    But you look so sweet with messed up hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grellettes are not Silly X(
    Anyway, thankyou for writing somtehing for us

    ReplyDelete