Tuesday 19 April 2011

Shopping and a Bit of a Confession

I have to confess to something before Ronald Knox mentions it on his blog and then I will never hear the end of it. At the moment I am missing half an eyebrow. I told William and the other shinigami that Ronald did it to me when he was messing around but really I did it myself, by accident when I was reshaping my eyebrows. So now everyone knows that half of my left eyebrow has been drawn on for the last few days. Happy now Ronald????

Right so back to less irritating matters:


I dragged William shopping today! Well it wasn't really dragged it was more like I offered to buy him dinner if he accompanied me clothes shopping. (I got a shopping trip AND a date. I'm so clever!) I'm actually starting to wonder what I used to do without William. He makes a wonderful shopping bag carrier, he opens jars for me, he's handy for keeping me warm and he acts like a bodyguard. ...Even though he spent our dinner date lecturing the waitress and glaring at the small children seated near us.

Oh he even bought me a present! I now own a shirt with the word Uke print on it in rather large letters. Well...at least it will go with the "Property of William T Spears" underwear he bought me for Valentines day.

And before anyone asks here is a list of everything I bought while shopping
(Since my Grellettes like to know the tiny details of my life)

-A red floral dress.
-A vintage t-shirt saying "Love forever" on it.
-New fake eyelashes.
-New red nail polish
-New black trousers
-Red heart covered pajamas
-The Uke T-shirt (I didn't buy it but its on the list)

There you go~ that was my entire shopping list for the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grell !

    Just a little comment to tell you that your blog is awesome !
    Ron ~♥ Love him ! Please tell him he has a shinigami secretary fan =D ♥ !
    I didn't know which... "section" ? "article" ? "item" ? comment, so I comment this one.

    I want red nail polish too ! T^T

    x
    Hope ~

    ReplyDelete