Thursday 21 April 2011

I Can't Help Having This Effect on Men


William was gone all day today so I was all alone doing wifey things, like "cleaning" and stalking his facebook because I missed him. I was rescued from my domestic boredom by my young, handsome, prince Ronald Knox who called me to go shopping with him. Of course I had to pay for lunch because every time I go out with Ronald I have to pay. You would think a playboy like Knoxie would know how to treat a lady to lunch.

Other than that we had a charming discussion about death and what you would do if you found out that you had a week to live. This then lead to a discussion about planning our funerals. We cant really die like you humans can so it was a little less of a morbid topic for us I guess...

So what would you do if you had a week left to live? (I'm not dropping any of you any hints or anything...)

Right, so some of you wanted to know about how jealous my darling William gets around other people, and the answer is yes he gets very jealous. I don't really get hit on that often but that still doesn't stop any male admirers at work magically transferring to new departments or developing spontaneous black eyes. He once requested to have another shinigami transferred to the Alaska branch simply because he mentioned that he liked me.

Oh and if I flirt too much I usually end up handcuffed on his office floor and left for hours.

Aw I love Will and his possessiveness. It is so flattering when men fight over you~

6 comments:

  1. @Ronald - Yes but if Grell has to pay EVERY time, its not fair.
    If I had one week to live...I'd spend time with family and friends, then go stalk you shinigami even more than I do normally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had one week to live
    day 1 - make a family gathering
    day 2 - make a best friend gathering , go to malaysia, visiting my net sisters there
    day 3 - visiting my net friends in Philipines
    day 4-5 - Visiting my net friends in Europe - Serifina, Bernadette .D, Rija and others
    day 6 - Still in Europe writing a letter to my family and friends, preparing my funeral, booking my coffin and grave, designing my epitaph.
    day 7 - sitting in Saint Paul Cathedral in a white dress, wait for my last date with you~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah hon I have to catch up on all your entries @_@

    Psh Ronnie needs to stop being so stingy~

    Hmm if I had one week to live, I'd wanna travel to Italy and Japan and sing in an impromptu concert to complete strangers.

    Then I'd go back to my beloved London and wait for a sexy shinigami to come get me~

    ReplyDelete
  4. O_O To Alaska!? William is very jealous...

    ReplyDelete