Friday 15 April 2011

How to Get Your Man ~


I apologise for my lack of blogs lately. Everything has been so dull around here lately that I can hardly think of anything to write about. Luckily for me I got a message asking me to share my extensive knowledge of men. Of course I am more than happy to instruct you all on how to find your red strings, your soul mates, so here are a few of my fabulous man hunting tips.

Remember you are irresistible

Always believe that you are beautiful and that any man would DIE to have you, and any man who says he doesn't like you just doesn't know that he loves you yet.

Never send mixed signals
If you like someone tell them, often. Men can be silly, they will never work out that you like them if you don't tell them yourself.

Men like attention
Complements, pet names, kisses and other attentive actions show men that you care. Even if they are not your boyfriend...yet

Learn everything about your love target
I've been told this is called "stalking" but how else are you supposed to learn about the man you love? Some people just don't understand true love~!

All is fair in love and war

Of course if a man is devilishly handsome then you will probably find more than one suitor after his attention. Arranging a few little "accidents" for these people will clear all obstacles out of the path of your true love.

Those are just a few of my tips to get yourself the man of your dreams. The pursuit of love it all about finding your red string, your happily ever after. I just hope I helped just a little

5 comments:

  1. My tip is a little of the opposite from these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err...I dont know about these tips of yours Grell-senpai

    Alan Humphries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Knox, if you're Hot Stuff like you claim to be, perhaps you can enlighten us to your techniques. ;)

    Blog Challenge.

    Boom. There you go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these tips...especially the last one. But I don't think it's really practical if your not a shinigami...oh well...
    Repeat to Ronald: Do your own blog covering your views on this topic.

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Currently doing 2 of your 5 Grell-san D:! I need to keep working on this XD!!! MUAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete