Monday 11 April 2011

Lady Who Lunches


I'm in an exceptionally good mood at the moment as William has invited me out for tea after work tomorrow. He is even letting me choose where we go. Oo I love it when he is in a good mood! I might just dress up for the occasion (if he'll let me) I think this would an occasion for my little red dress. It is perfect for tea!

Well I brought the cakes I made into work today. Sadly Ronald found them in the fridge and ate them all before I could give them away. Well at least someone enjoyed them. (I still punished him by making him clean my death scythe. The blade is all shiny now!)

I think that shall be all from me tonight. I am a little sleepy and I have managed to get over my recent fear of sleeping. Good night~

1 comment:

  1. NOMNOMNOMONMONOMONOMONOMONOMONMO OFFICE FRIDGE.



    RAIDERS OF THE LOST FRIDGE.

    ReplyDelete