Monday 11 April 2011

Scared to DEATH☆

It is 5am and I am writing a blog to avoid sleeping. I had a terrible nightmare last night and I am a little frightened of going to bed now. It was so scary I woke up and spent an hour clinging to William who didn't really appreciate me waking him up early on one of his few days off in the week. I haven't had nightmares in years.

So other than my terrible night terrors. We got a cat! Well Ronald did, kinda. He ran it over with his lawnmower and is now paying for its vets bills to patch the little stray up. I would explain the whole thing but he explains it better on his Blog

A lot of you have been asking about the rocky road I made the other day and it turned out fabulous! I actually made something that didn't get burnt or under cooked. William ate most of it and Eric has been trying to steal the stack I saved for the shinigami who did my paper work for me. So Success! Usually when people find out I made something they avoid it so this is a first!

I thought I would share the recipe for it below.




I want to bake something else. Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Glad the rocky road turned out ok.
    Neither me nor Katy knew that rocky road was impossible to burn-neither of us had made it before. I might try it one day...
    What to bake next...continuing with the rock theme, Cornish rock cakes? I can get you a recipe if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm yummy~ I should try making them one day. Hmm, since we're baking you can always try the classics like double fudge brownies :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. true gumbo it is delisous and their are so many reipies that you can make your own

    ReplyDelete