Sunday 3 April 2011

Replies of DEATH☆

I was going to make this a Sebby Sunday but I have a lot to reply too and images of my darling Sebby take up so much space.

So before I respond to comments etc I want to thank HAPPYWISE for sending me a giant parcel of artwork along with a William plushie. Thank you! I was going to make a Will doll myself but I used all my material making Sebastians. (I cant help it I have an addiction to his hotness) But yes the William doll is now our office mascot as it creeps Ronald out with its little frowny expression and makes him feel like he should be doing work. So thank you for that! Ron now has motivation when the real Will isn't around! And I have something to snuggle.


Replying to Messages:


No One Puts Grelly in the Corner
Yes I own too many clothes and since writing that blog I've bought even more. I wonder if they do rehab for shopping...

Such DRAMA!
William has fixed all the drama with his fan girls and they have left me alone. Yippee!! I didn't know you could fix problems without killing something.

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!
An extended version of the overtime/shoe equation:

(Me + Overtime) = (More Money + Shops) = Shoes!

And yes William I watch you sleep, just as I know that you watch me sleep. (And don't say its because I snore. Ladies don't snore!)

Other Blogs
And thank you to everyone who cheered me on when I was acting supervisor. I got everything sorted in the end and Will is back and I have no intention of taking over his job EVER. It was horrible and stressful. I'm happy being a humble little dispatcher.

...Come to think of it, what did happen to that trainee I lost in the library? Maybe I should check on that...


Other Stuff



And serifinaxxx Grell-ed up her fabric by stitching my wonderful face into it. Just what every piece of material needs! A little touch of me!

OK so I was sitting talking to Ronald today about blogs (he has one but never remembers to up date it) and we were thinking: Is there anything you guys would like to know? Because I've enjoyed answering people's questions in my blogs and writing beauty advice etc. So is there anything you would like me to write about? We're a couple of centuries old so we could even share some interesting past stories if you wanted. (We have quite a few) So let me know what you think. If not I'll just keep updating as always. Its not like my life is going to turn dull all of a sudden.

Sorry for spending another blog replying to people. Things will definitely be more interesting tomorrow with the start of me and Ronald's little "mission".

So buh bye now!

Grell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment