Saturday 2 April 2011

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!


I'M MOVING IN WITH WILLIAM!!!!

My darling prince charming thought that since I spend so much time at his place that I should stay there, permanently. Hopefully he'll let me redecorate. His house is too masculine and organised. It needs a little touch of yours truly around the place. I CANT wait!! I get to watch my darling Will sleep everyday and be his little wifey. (I'm going to have to learn how to cook)

Sadly though I wont have time to pack just yet as I will be doing a rather long job in town with Ronald Knox. I was supposed to be teamed up with Alan but since he's sick again I'm back to working with Ronald. I'll keep you all up to date with our little mission since Will gave me a new phone so I can keep him (and my adoring public) up dated on our progress. Yeah with all these 21st century gadgets there is no need for those stupid pigeons.

Hopefully there wont be too much overtime involved but:

Me + Overtime = Shoes!


So buh bye now~

Grell
xx

3 comments:

  1. Watching me sleep? I'm regretting this idea already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say how much I love that picture of you!
    I really doubt he'll let you re-decorate.
    And to William: why didn't you realise that Grell would watch you sleep? (but then, if I got to move in with you, I would too).
    Tell Alan to get well soon.
    Finally, exactly how does you+overtime=shoes?
    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! its about time, i think, Grell!
    luv u guys sooo much!!
    U especially, grell! ^^

    Yours Truly,
    AnonYmous Grellette

    ReplyDelete