Saturday 16 April 2011

Random Stories About My Co-workers


I've been asked to share some more embarrassing and interesting tales about my two darling co-workers, William and Ronald. I'm dreadfully sorry boys but you know how I love to gossip about the two of you~

William Stories / Facts (Will approved ones so he wont hurt me)

He refuses to ask for directions. We once did a job together in Dublin and we ended up lost for two hours all because he refused to ask anyone for directions.

He gets sea sick and has to take sea sickness meds every time he has to go on a boat.

He lost his glasses once and accidentally kissed Ronald...twice.

Will and I took a job in Scotland and got attacked by swans.

He plucks his eyebrows.


Ronald Knox Stories/ Facts


He lost his shoes in a river the first time he worked with me and William, and Will had to fish them out of the water with a fishing rod.

He once TRIED to be a vegetarian once to impress a girl. It lasted two days.

Ronald and I once lost a bet and as a punishment we had to be publicly hung. William took photos off our facial expressions on the way down. (Here's to not being able to die)

Last Christmas he woke up after the office party in a Mrs Claus outfit. He couldn't find his real clothes and had to wander around the office trying to find them in the rather short dress.

He once fell out of a tree and landed on top of William. (I wasn't sure which section to put this one in)


I think that should be enough to keep you all happy. I'm sorry boys but its not my fault that people find you both so entertaining~

2 comments:

  1. What ?! William kissed my dear Ronny ?

    Oh yeah, I've seen Ron when he was wearring this dress... Wonderful and cute *-*.

    I would have liked to see Ron on the top of Will-sempai !

    ~Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stories, Grell! very enjoyable. i can only feel sorry for ronald :)

    ReplyDelete