Friday 1 April 2011

I Miss my Red Nail Polish

This is going to be a short blog. I know I write that all the time and then I end up gossiping about my fabulous life for five paragraphs but this one will be a very short blog my by usual talkative "short blog" standards.

So a few things about my day:

1) I spent most of the day in a terrible mood for some unknown reason, hence my inability to write a long blog today.

2) Will finally let me confront the person who was calling me names. (LOVE YOU WILL!!)

3) Due to his deactivation of his twitter account I got Will to made a facebook and decided to join him. (Link over that the side somewhere) We're currently debating what to set our relationship status as. We're both a little confused.

4) I ran out of red nail polish. (This point is more of a personal memo to myself to go buy a new one)

So yeah that is everything for today because I'm sleepy and need to go finish doing my hair and spamming Will's facebook.

Buh Bye Now~

Grell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment