Thursday 21 April 2011

I DONT Want Candy


I'm blogging from work again! I haven't blogged from here in Ages. So I'm stuck doing work at 1am again and I thought I would post a little something to procrastinate.

So Will and I got woken up by something interesting this morning. We received a giant box of American sweets in the post. I nice colleague of William's from the USA sent us it just in time for Easter. After sampling my share of the package contents I have discovered a few things:

1) Americans love their sugar.
2) American sweets are too sweet for my delicate palate.
3) I don't like their chocolate.

No offence to my American readers but I don't really like your sweeties. I'll sit and eat my Cadbury's chocolate instead.

Also I apologise on behalf of Ronald for his blogging stupidity. He is high on Peeps.

Thank you Magz for sending us the box of sweets. They were much appreciated by everyone here at shinigami London branch. And the fact that I said that they were too sugary still didn't stop me polishing off a box of nerds and 2 packets of peeps and turning my tongue blue. xx

OH! And thank you to everyone who sent me and William questions. We will definitely be doing one of those Q/A things together again since we got so many questions sent to us last night. Keep them coming and we will keep answering them.

6 comments:

  1. I don't like American candy either. Isn't it just SO sweet? Dx And I have to deal with these nasty sweets all the time because I live in America. ;u;

    Sorryforstalkingyou. >u>;;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like sweets that much at all...I'll eat them if they're there, but if not, I don't mind...
    I'll try and think of more questions for your Q/A thing...
    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m more of a dark chocolate kind of girl. I prefer slightly sweet rather than overpowering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah British sweets, you have no idea how much I miss having those. Unfortunately the Caribbean likes bringing in things from America :p

    I would love a box of Maltesers~ *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're all welcome, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to find you something you liked. I'd send you the imported chocolates, but they're imported from there, so I may as well just send you a tenner and have you go pick it out yourself.

    Turrah ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. *^* I really love sweets, chocolate and sweet things, but I've never tried an American sweet...

    ReplyDelete