Tuesday 5 April 2011

Sebby Sighted!!!!!!!


I know I promised to post yesterday but Ronald and I got so busy with our little mission that I didn't have the time. We had our hands full with excessive amounts of deaths and overtime. But never mind all that boring nonsense...SEBBY WAS THERE!!!!!! (So was the brat but no one really cares about him) He was so perfect and handsome. I haven't seen him in ages! I wish I had brought my camera. Sadly with Ronald and Ciel being third and forth wheels me and my darling Sebastian had no time to be alone. Of course he was whisked away by the brat once he was finished what ever it was he was doing there, leaving me disappointed as always. Bah men! They're always so work orientated.

Speaking of work orientated men, I moved the first box of my belongings into William's place. It was mainly bed furnishings and dolls which lead to a bit of a lovers spat about pillow organisation and clutter. It ended up with Will's side of the bed remaining the same and my side piled a little too high with cushions. I might have to reconsider the number of pillows I sleep with.

Also remember how I posted a blog about my favourite 21st century inventions? Well Will is in a video conference at the moment in his/Our living room and I have been banished to bedroom, and not in a fun way. Who works at 12 o'clock at night?! I wonder if he would strip on camera if I logged on...well there is only one way to find out...

2 comments:

  1. grr....Ciel...what a brat!
    luv luv luv u Grell~sempai!!
    Im glad you got to see Sebbby again!

    AnonYmous Grellette
    (did i spell that right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciel is one annoying little turd...
    im sure Sebby was pleased to see you <3

    ReplyDelete