Tuesday 26 April 2011

Pet Peeves

I'm in a mood to rant. I'm not in a particularly foul mood I just feel like ranting about something. Currently I'm sprawled across my bed while waiting for Will to get out of the shower. (He's going to be all dripping, shirtless and shiny when he comes back! So good things do come to those who wait~)



So here's a list of my pet peeves (while I'm waiting to die of an excessive nosebleed)

People with bad hair: Sometimes I wish I still had my old scissors so I could do the world a favour and snip off some people's hair.

Office Stationary Thieves: Everyone knows Ronald Knox is the stationary bandit. He even took my heart shaped post-its! I'm going to start gluing things to my desk.

The Dispatch Game of "Let's see who can get Grell to scream the loudest": This little "sport" was created by Ronald and Eric. It involves jumping out at me at random occasions to see who can get me to scream the loudest. It's nice to see what some people find my lady-like shriek entertaining... (So far the winner has been Eric who hid under my desk for an entire afternoon just to frighten me)

Unpleasant Sales Assistants/Waitresses: Shinigami are supposed to work without a smile, what is their excuse?

People Staring at Me: I know I am beautiful, wonderfully dressed and simply stunning to look at but seriously, if you need to stare that much just take a picture.

People Taking My Photograph When I Have No Make Up On: Doing this to me can be hazardous to your health.

Food Thieves: Another of Ronald Knox's crimes. He helped himself to my Easter dinner and steals my snacks out of my office. Apparently he is helping me watch my figure by eating all of my food.

Oh second thought maybe I should have just wrote a list of things Ronald does to annoy me, since he is featured in most of the above points.

Well I think I shall go see if Will needs a hand washing his back~

1 comment:

  1. i know how you feel about the whole screaming game... i make quite a high pitched squeal when im angry, and my freind annoys me just to hear it!

    ReplyDelete